Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUM



Here is a good video to use as a truth parody of the American economic situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSXbgfKFWg

Oh it's so sad, so sad. WHY did it have to come to this?? I paid in to the promised American dream. I paid my taxes faithfully. I paid my social security. I was promised a comfortable retirement. I was promised a worry-free retirement. I worked all my life, just to watch crooked LAWYERS and evil BANKERS steal every last penny. I am sad for the younger generation. They will inherit NOTHING! Your rulers are evil, mean crooks and there's really nothing you can do about it.

I am not of this world, so it doesn't really matter to me. I have my hope set in Heaven. Just because they are going to hell and I am going to Heaven, doesn't make it right what they've done. I wish it wasn't like this. But it is. Greed is the only god this world knows, if it doesn't know JESUS. Jesus promises eternal riches. Multitudes have sold their soul for present riches. But it will all turn to dust. And you will have lost EVERYTHING. Sorry it had to be this way.

God is bringing His Kingdom and if you're in it, you will see things set right. No more evil, mean, crooked LAWYERS and BANKERS. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment