Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FISH STORIES



That's one ugly mug. Either way you cut it, somebody died. This incident, of the Osama hit, will enflame the Arabs you can bet. And it was meant to, I'm sure. We all love to show how much we hate each other by killing each other. I personally think Osama was just another Rebel without a Cause wandering the desert until Bush pinned 9/11 on him. He probably pissed his pants right then and there knowing he was a marked dead man. Did he have anything at all to do with 9/11? It would be better to ask the CIA why they had him on the payroll and what he was doing for them. And then they dumped his body in the ocean. The seals sent him to sleep with the fishes. Right out of the Godfather. Here's what the neighbors had to say about the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIhkwyNJFBY&feature=share

All I can say is that I don't believe anything coming out of Washington or Hollywood. Both are fairy tale side shows meant to entertain the stupid masses and keep them happy. In fact, if Washington says something, I usually believe the opposite is true, and in point of fact, I'm usually right.

No comments:

Post a Comment