Sunday, July 3, 2011

DEBT IS RICHES



I wish I could find some good economic news. Unfortunately, any good economic news you find these days is usually wishful thinking or just plain lies. Don't worry, God will provide for his own. This is just the beginning of sorrows, but joy will come in the morning:

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/07/03/financial-storm-clouds-of-unprecedented-intensity-gathering-on-the-horizon/

Is there anyway to avoid a complete collapse at this point? Highly unlikely. I don't know if a debt default could be avoided by simply erasing all the debt and starting over. I think that might have the same effect as a default. It ends up being the same thing. I think they will keep printing money, rather than lower spending or raise taxes, and we will get very bad inflation just before the complete collapse scenario, at which point the sky will fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment