Sunday, June 26, 2011

KILL ALL THE CRACKERS!!



I grew up in a town of all whites and two black families. The blacks lived there as long as I was there and never did anybody hurt them in anyway. Imagine if two white families lived in the wrong part of Peoria? They wouldn't be living very long. Who's the racists here? Why no "Hate Crime" charges? Why isn't this being covered as headline news on the Network Media? You haven't seen anything yet...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2740188/posts

Excerpt from Kenneth E. Hagin's book "I Believe in Vision" page 47:
I saw the skyline of a large city. I saw the skyscrapers were burned-out hulls. Portions of the city lay in ruins. It was written that not just one city would be destroyed, burned, and in ruins, but that there would be many such cities.

Get out of Detroit, DC, New York, Atlanta, Peoria, Chicago, Miami, Houston, LA, etc, etc, etc...IF you want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment