Sunday, December 21, 2008

WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD TIMES GONE?





Things just aren't what they used to be. People I know are dying. I'm getting older and that's what happens. I've seen a lot of changes in my time in this country. It's sad, because the change is bad not good. People don't act right anymore. I came from a place where everyone knew everyone else and I knew my friend's family as well or better than I knew my own extended family. And we all had a FAMILY in those days. We all had a dad who worked, a mom who stayed home and took care of the house and the kids, and we all 2 grammas and 2 grampas, and all our brothers and sisters were children of our 2 parents.

Now you know why society is falling apart. I remember the day I saw the headlines in our newspaper, "No Fault Divorce Passed into Law." Give women the chance the divorce their husband, and give the husband no recourse by law to protect their home, their children, or their possessions, and you destroy the family. Marriage has not existed in America since 1970. As seen in Wikipedia, "No-fault divorce originated in the United States in the state of California effective January 1, 1970." From 1970 to 1996 the number of divorced people more than quadrupled. That's where all the good times have gone.

People are naturally greedy. We've all heard the stories of men who have been raped by divorces, simply because their wives wanted to go live with a boyfriend or get control of the money. Men normally lose at least half of everything, including their pensions, their homes, and on top of losing possessions, they lose their children and then are forced to pay to support them anyway. All on a whim from their wife. No man in America has any protection from this happening to him on any given day, unless he had the foresight to obtain a prenuptial agreement which is ironclad. How can a man live everyday, knowing that everything he works for and lives for, can be taken away from him legally in a moment's notice? Why would any sane man agree to live under those conditions?

We are living in the last days, and men and women are cruel and greedy. They kill their own children for money. They slaughter their own offspring for money. They shed innocent blood for lust and money. I don't want to live in a world like that. I want to live in a better world. I want to live in a Kingdom where there is love and peace and life and joy. I want Jesus to return and set up His Everlasting, Eternal Empire of the Elect, and I want to rule and reign with Him. I have made Him my King. I will live in His Kingdom Forever. I am so tired of this world. My contempt for this world knows no bounds. I can't go back to the days of my childhood, when I felt safe, secure, and loved. None of us can go back to those good old days, when America was a Christian nation which feared God and His laws. The wicked have taken over. Soon their kingdom will be destroyed by the wrath of the Lamb. Hallelujah! Then every evil lawyer who practices evil deeds by destroying homes and families, will have their part in the lake of fire which burns with unquenchable flame. Hallelujah! There will be no more lawyers in the Kingdom of God. Their will be only One Judge and He will rule with righteousness.

Men and women of God, prepare yourselves for the coming of the Lord! For behold I come quickly and My reward is in My hand, and I will give to Everyone the rewards of their deeds. Amen, even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. HI BROTHER...It's Sky. You are awesome ! I agree 100% with this one. Anyway, If you retire soon or decide to make some time to enjoy retirement before retirement and your heading out east to NY, PM me at sky01100111 on youtube and maybe we can do some fishing. Buy the way Nice catch with your cousin ! God Bless You! I look forward to meeting you some day ! Your in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete