Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Week is Gone





Friday arrived at last. I am always happier on Fridays than on Mondays. I guess I like being able to sleep in on Saturday mornings. This is an unusual Friday. I am going out to eat. I don't often do that, but some of us from work are getting together. I'm sure we'll have a good time. This is a long weekend. MLK day is Monday. Then the inauguration is Tuesday. Obama will be handed the keys to the White House, and his wife will get busy redecorating. Today was another beautiful day in Arizona. It was -26 below where I used to live, without the wind chill. That's why I live in the desert. I got spoiled to good weather when I lived in California. Arizona has never had a recorded fatality due to earthquakes. I like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment